Brisbane's Leading Electrician
Open 24/7 for Emergency Electrical Work
We service the wider Brisbane region and the Gold Coast
High quality No stress
Save money 24/7
10% off for seniors
Electrician Albany Creek QLD 4035
Benefits of Hiring Oleada Electrical
Friendly Service You Can Trust
Have a Full Range of Services
No Job Too Big, or Too Small
Our Albany Creek Electricians are Highly-Qualified
Quality Work Every Time
Rubbish will be Discarded
We are Local
We are Personable
Your Time is Important
Electrical Services We Provide:
Oleada Electrical Services
We are proud to be able to offer a wide range of electrical services to both residential and commercial customers. Our master electricians are licensed and fully insured and always provide the best electrical service around.
If you don’t see the service that you need listed below, give us a call on (07) 3186 9781 and we will work with you to get the job done.
24 Hour Emergency Electrician
We are your local emergency electrician in Albany Creek. By being nearby, we can get to you quickly. You can count on us to take care of any job that you have.There’s no need for you to wait until morning to call for electrical repair, we have an Albany Creek electrician on call 24/7.
LED Lighting Installation
We offer the following services in relation to LED lighting:
- Installation of new lights in your home or commercial space.
- Repair or replace faulty lights.
- Installing downlights and replacing downlights.
- Recessed lighting installation.
- Assistance in changing light bulbs in your home and offices.
- Replace halogen lights with LED lights, we can also install dimmer switches.
- Installation of both indoor and outdoor lighting.
- We can help you determine the best position for your lighting.
- Advice on what lighting will work best in the area you have.
Ceiling Fan Installation
Oleada Electrical’s Albany Creek electricians provide a wide range of services for ceiling fans:
- Ceiling fan fault finding
- Ceiling fan replacement
- Installation of new fans
- Indoor and outdoor ceiling fans
- Fan repairs and servicing
Below are some types of ceiling fans and where each one can be installed.
- Standard ceiling fans– These are the types of fans that are found in most homes and offices. Numerous designs are available that will match the décor in your home.
- Remote-controlled ceiling fans– This is the most common option for homes today.
- Industrial and commercial ceiling fans– These fans are used to make the heating and cooling in a building more effective and economical. Industrial ceiling fan are much larger than those installed in homes.